Perform the following procedure to preview the statements:
- Click the drop down list adjacent to Year field and select a year.
- Click the drop down list adjacent to Period field and select a period. This field displays the periods, depending on the year you have selected.
- Enter a payee name in the Payee Name field and click icon to select the required value from the Lookup
- The Payee ID field is auto populated with the Payee ID of the payee you have selected in the Payee Name
- Click the drop down list adjacent to Statement Template field and select a template.
- Click the The Report is generated with the following details:
The header of the report displays Payee ID, Plan ID, Gross Payout Amt, Balance, Payee Name, Period, Draw/Adv Adjustment, Territory ID, Position, Cap Adjustment, Currency, Fiscal Year, Minimum Pay Adjustment, Other Adjustment, Adjustment To Payout, Recovery From Payout, and Net Payout Amt
|Txn||Displays the transaction ID.|
|Date||Displays the effective dates of the transaction.|
|Type||Displays the transaction type.|
|Group||Displays the transaction group.|
|Customer||Displays the customer name.|
|Policy ID||Displays the policy ID.|
|Product ID||Displays the product ID.|
|Sales Amount||Displays the total sales amount of the transaction.|
|Credit Amount||Displays the total credit amount of the transaction.|
|Comm Rate||Displays the rate of the commission.|
|Paid Amount||Displays the total amount paid.|